UNCONVENTIONAL WELL PRODUCTION USING HYDRAULIC JET PUMP
This course has been designed to provide basic foundational knowledge on jet pump systems. Participants will receive technical information and experience-based knowledge that will help them on the selection of the proper jet pump equipment, installation, operation, maintenance, and optimization. This training was conceived for production engineers, lease operators, pumpers, field production personnel, operation personnel and similar roles in the oil and gas industry.
1. Jet pump downhole equipment configurations.
2. Tubing string installation considerations.
3. Surface equipment configurations.
4. Surface equipment installation considerations.
5. Selection process for proper nozzle/throat combination for the frac flow recovery process.
6. Selection process for proper nozzle/throat combination after the frac flow recovery process - keeping up with the transient productivity index of the well.
7. Jet pump minimum required flowing bottom hole pressure: how low can it go?
8. Problems on jet pump operations; how to correct them.